Founded in 1896, Don Federico Paternina established his winery on a site featuring cellars dug in the 16th century in Ollauri, Rioja Alta. After passing through several hands along its history, in 2014 Marqués de la Concordia decided to adopt this historic bodega to its family of wines and are now fully committed to preserving its status as among the most beloved names in Rioja
Bright ruby coloured. On the nose, traditional characters and subtle hints of red fruit. Palate well-knitted together, with intense notes of sweet fruit on the palate. Elegant and classy.